NEW YORK, Sept. 19, 2016 – Saratoga Investment Corp. (NYSE:SAR), a business development company, will report its financial results for the quarter ended August 31, 2016 on October 12, 2016, after market close. A conference call to discuss the financial results will be held on October 13, 2016. Details for the conference call are provided below.
- Christian L. Oberbeck, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- Michael J. Grisius, President and Chief Investment Officer
- Henri J. Steenkamp, Chief Financial Officer
- Thursday, October 13, 2016
- 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET)
- Call: Interested parties may participate by dialing (877) 312-9208 (U.S. and Canada) or (678) 224-7872 (outside U.S. and Canada).
- A replay of the call will be available from 1:00 p.m. ET on Thursday, October 13, 2016 through 11:59 p.m. ET on Thursday, October 20, 2016 by dialing (855) 859-2056 (U.S. and Canada) or (404) 537-3406 (outside U.S. and Canada), passcode for both replay numbers: 85022494.
- Interested parties may access a simultaneous webcast of the call and find the Q2 2017 presentation by going to the “Events & Presentations” section of Saratoga Investment Corp.’s investor relations website.
- Saratoga Investment Corp.’s Form 10-Q for the fiscal year ended August 31, 2016 will be filed on October 12, 2016 with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
To learn more, visit SaratogaInvestmentCorp.com.